MRO Warehouse Design (MRO) (M17.01-NL)
For a larger production site in the Ghent Harbour Area, SCOPE is looking for a bright engineer with a strong experience in warehousing.
Our client is considering the move of their MRO warehouse and counts on the SCOPE team to guide this project.
The move is not a simple copy-paste exercise but will be based on a review of which SKU will be kept, their volumes, their way of storing,... It provides an opportunity for change, for improvement. Once the new set up is clear, the new facility will be designed, ordered and established. Are you the one joining our team?.
Main tasks are:
• Review actual inventory in relation to (external) suppliers and (internal) customers;
• Evaluate inventory levels related to internal stakeholder requirements;
• Review actual warehouse operations: opening hours, service levels, distribution of internal customers over the site and satellite companies / subsidiaries;
• Based on the actual set-up, on the information gathered, define the size and the technical solutions for the new warehouse;
• Prepare technical specifications, prepare for the supplier selection process in close collaboration with the purchasing department;
• Set up the time and project plan;
• Develop a quick and smooth stock transfer scenario;
• Secure the restart of warehouse operations;
• Guard the new set-up during the first 1-2 months of operations;
• Evaluate the project (lessons learned);
• Engineering education on university level or equivalent experience;
• Experience in larger projects, preferably as a project leader;
• Strong knowledge of supply chain solutions;
• Proficient in English both written and spoken;
• Ability to cooperate, take initiative and lead concerns to robust resolutions;
• Structured, target driven, analytical and flexible;
• Strong leader capable of having good relations throughout the organization;
• Have a passion for quality and manufacturing processes;
• Have ability to manage multiple items at the same time;
• Have a strong holistic view and high degree of courage, integrity and business ethics;
• Have excellent technical and analytic skills;
• Have ability to work in team, good networker;
Got interested? Send us your CV and motivation to:
We come back to you soonest possible.